Welcome to my blog! Thanks to little Lexi Lou I got this started:) Just to get you updated, I go to Utah State University, and I am studying Elementary Education. That's pretty much it as of right now, but I'll try and keep you updated on anything else!

This is me and my roommate Tanisha. We both came up to school not knowing anyone, and we have become great friends!

This photo is courtesy of Marianne Moody...thanks Mar! Last Friday Brooke got married! It was a way fun day, and I am so happy for her. Her and her husband Shawn are still on there honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico...Lucky! And they didn't even invite me...how rude! ;) It's so crazy that Jake is the only one home now. Within a year three kids moved out...Joni got married last November, I went up to school in August, and Brooke got married this November. You don't even know how many people asked if I was next in line for next November! It was kind of funny...But I'd just like to make an announcement....I am not planning on getting married any time soon (knock on wood)! :)
7 comments:
for cute!!! you are too precious and not boring duh!!! when you gonna sleepover again?
brittyd23 why did you leave a comment to yourself? I know im precious ha hA ha!!!! i dont know when im going to sleep over again! when you going to sleep at my house? love ya Little Lexi Lou
Brit dont put boring brit put bodacious brit or beautiful brit or badazalling brit because you are beautiful and you are wonderful so i don't want to hear any crap like boring love aunt irene
Brit you are such a BRAT! that was not a pillow that was my real tummy and no im not fat im just a little over weight. I guess that makes me fat then....... well i Guess youre right. I love you more than dolphins and if it came down to me needing to kill a dolphin to save your life I would do it but if it were a whale i would have to think about it. love dave.. ttfn
Hi Britt! I agree with Camille, this "Boring Brit" title needs to get the boot. Cute blog! Blogs are for posting random and uninteresting stuff just as much as interesting stuff, that is what makes them fun! Is it getting FREEZING up in Logan yet?
Oh brit! thanks for adding that pic of brookes wedding! i cant wait to meet her honey. and that would be HILARIOUS if you got married next november. now you know how i feel! haha with two older sisters getting married young i think its just something we have to deal with. haha I LOVE YOU
Hi Brit! This is Jess your cousin and I'm so glad you finally got a blog. Trust me it is addicting! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment