Tuesday, February 15, 2011

cool school

right now I should be doing my homework.

but I need a break.

I am sitting in my room on the floor and my butt is asleep. (tmi? sorry.)

But I can't sit in my bed otherwise i WILL fall asleep. I'm soooooooooo tirrreeeddd.

School is really really hard right now. And you wanna know what makes it even harder? When you don't have your books. And you save your 5 page lesson plans until the hour before class starts. ohhh.....and it doesn't help when you have 3 hours and 15 minute long classes. OH YEAH. ONE MORE THING.....tomorrow I will be at school from 8 in the morning until 6 in the PM. with two breaks. And who knows if I will go to sleep tonight?

Oh well.

I guess that just means that I will be able to fall asleep during my classes which will make them go by 10 times faster. sweet.

sorry this post is so random and lame. maybe i'll post something interesting later this week.....maybe about my rock lesson I taught to fourthies last week...yeah? I know you are all DYING to learn about rocks. Especially ones that glow.

yeah...you heard me right. GLOW.

stay tuned.

Peace and blessings.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh those College days - remember them so well :)

CrazyKennedys said...

you are a nerd! but a funny one

cole linnae said...

rock lessons ROCK