Monday, December 22, 2008

Catch Up

I'll just catch y'all up to what I've been up to. First of all, I am home from school for winter break. I made it through my first semester of college...it's a miracle! :) It's been good to be home and just hang out with the fam. Last Thursday was my 19th birthday, and Friday was Jake's 17th birthday. I can't believe it! It was a fun couple of days! :)
Now I'm sure you all are wondering what I have doing with all of the free time I've had while I'm home for the break. Well rest assured that I have made good use of my time. I started reading the Twilight series...AGAIN! After seeing the movie, it made me want to read the book to see how closely they were related. I thought the movie did a pretty good job at following the storyline of the book, but I DEFINITELY love the book a LOT better. So, I finished Twilight for the 3rd time a couple weeks ago, finished New Moon for the 2nd time, and I'm on my 2nd time of reading the third book Eclipse. Now if you haven't read these books, you better get on that...unless you are a boy. I think it's kind of weird when guys read them...no offense.

4 comments:

@lex said...

Brittyd23!!, you still need to bring me twilight!!!!!!!!!!! i was like on chap 6 so that was so fun when you came over and when we shoppin and when you and my mom bought me my christmas presents !!!!! lets have another sleepover bye !!!!!

CrazyKennedys said...

i'm finally done with numero 4!!! you can have it now :)

Natalie said...

Hey Cute Cousin - I just found out you had a blog. How cool! I also liked the Twilight book better - but the movie was still pretty good. Hope you are having a great Holiday break!

Email me and I will send you an invite to our blog :)(we made it private)

I just wanna have fu-un! said...

OMGOSH Edward is so hot u might not know me im Lexi Lou's best friend. Anyways I like the movie twilight better but the book is good im just barley starting the second book. Well if i new how to put you on my blog i would but idk how to. bye