
Birthday kids!


Sledding with the Herrings up at Eaglewood.
On the 27th it was my cousin Sharlene's birthday. We went bowling and had a sleepover. It was so much fun. Thanks Shar and happy birthday! Love you guys!
December has been a crazy but fun month! We've had my mom's birthday, my birthday, Jake's birthday, Christmas party here, Christmas party there....It has been lots of fun! And I am excited to start a new year! Happy New Year everyone!
5 comments:
ok i just tried to post something but it didn't work. Stupy. Well what it said was something like 'thanks for posting on our blog. I like it, i like it a lot he he:)' And then i said something like 'ok i will link your blog to ours so we can be blogging buddies.' you are so good at keeping yours updated! I will try to follow your example:) Love you!
You did make good use of your time while being home from school! It looks like you have had a busy but exciting December! I love you lots and I'm really proud of you for going to school and working so hard!
Brit it was so good to see you while you were down. Be careful up at school cause I'm sure its going to be crazy weather! Luv ya lots...
I love sledding... what a blast! Those are some cute pics! We'll have to go sleddin' with you guys the next time around =0)
Brit! i love you and that was way fun having you come stay at my house. i finally updated my blog too! hope school is going great. I sish it was break again already haha
Post a Comment