Well, a couple weeks ago me and a few of my roommates went to Panda Express. Then the next week I headed home for the long MLK 3 day weekend, and of course I took some pictures of my cute, not so little puppies, because they were so excited to see me! :) Chris and Camille's family came and visited my family that Friday too, so I hung out with them. We taught Jada how to say her name in sign language. Well, we showed her how to do a "J" in sign language by moving pinkies in a "J" motion. But instead of using her pinkies, she uses her thumb and pointer finger. It is SO cute! :)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Hey Hey!
Hey everybody! I know, I haven't posted for a while...but I had to recover from that so called "taco soup" that I made! ;) Ha ha! No, but for reals, nothing has really been going on. Just goin to classes, chillin, same old, same old.
Well, a couple weeks ago me and a few of my roommates went to Panda Express. Then the next week I headed home for the long MLK 3 day weekend, and of course I took some pictures of my cute, not so little puppies, because they were so excited to see me! :) Chris and Camille's family came and visited my family that Friday too, so I hung out with them. We taught Jada how to say her name in sign language. Well, we showed her how to do a "J" in sign language by moving pinkies in a "J" motion. But instead of using her pinkies, she uses her thumb and pointer finger. It is SO cute! :)



Well, a couple weeks ago me and a few of my roommates went to Panda Express. Then the next week I headed home for the long MLK 3 day weekend, and of course I took some pictures of my cute, not so little puppies, because they were so excited to see me! :) Chris and Camille's family came and visited my family that Friday too, so I hung out with them. We taught Jada how to say her name in sign language. Well, we showed her how to do a "J" in sign language by moving pinkies in a "J" motion. But instead of using her pinkies, she uses her thumb and pointer finger. It is SO cute! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jada is so cute!!! And so are you and my little babies!! Sam has wanted to play fetch everytime I go over there and he always brings me the ball right when I walk in and then whines until I throw it...what a nerd! Hope skool is good :)
Oh thats so cute Brit! I didn't even know you were recording her. You will need to teach me how to put it on the computer Please.It makes me want to go get her out of bed. She is so fun. Are you coming down this weekend?
I have decided Jada is my favorite little kid! She is the cutest thing ever! That video made my day... especially her "ooohh... ahhh" that was so sweet! She is just precious!!!
Hope your doin good in school, you always have the cutest pictures up! =0)
Jada is adorable!! good thing you and lex post stuff since camille quit doing her blog! i love college haha
Brit! She is soooo cute... and also way smart! It looks like your having a lot of fun at school! =) Oh can you teach Noah sign language cause you seem to be way good at it!
Post a Comment