A couple Wednesdays ago Brooke came and visited me up at school! It was so much fun. We went and got ice cream with Shawn and his friend and then we gave Brooke a little tour of USU. On Thursday Brooke came and observed a 2nd grade class with me. It was fun to have her there in the classroom with me. Okay, here is a little story; So about last summer/fall-ish time I was trying to decide what my major was going to be. I thought and thought about it, and for a while I thought, "Okay, Joni AND Brooke are going to be teachers so, there is no way that I'm going to be one too...Then I thought, "I like psychology, and stuff like that..." So I was like okay, whatever. But then I got thinkin and I decided that Elementary Education was the way to go, and I'm so excited! I love little kids, and I hope that I can be as good of teachers as Joni and Brooke are going to be! :)
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
February Fun
Hey everybody! It's been a while. But here it goes:
A couple Wednesdays ago Brooke came and visited me up at school! It was so much fun. We went and got ice cream with Shawn and his friend and then we gave Brooke a little tour of USU. On Thursday Brooke came and observed a 2nd grade class with me. It was fun to have her there in the classroom with me. Okay, here is a little story; So about last summer/fall-ish time I was trying to decide what my major was going to be. I thought and thought about it, and for a while I thought, "Okay, Joni AND Brooke are going to be teachers so, there is no way that I'm going to be one too...Then I thought, "I like psychology, and stuff like that..." So I was like okay, whatever. But then I got thinkin and I decided that Elementary Education was the way to go, and I'm so excited! I love little kids, and I hope that I can be as good of teachers as Joni and Brooke are going to be! :)

A week and a half ago John and Jenny came down to Utah. Jenny's mom had a birthday party, and so they stopped by our house for Sunday dinner. It was fun to see them!








A couple Thursdays ago I went to the basketball game with some of my friends. My friend went about 3 hours early and saved us some seats. We got to sit on the 4th row! It was AWESOME! Utah State basketball games OWN!

This past Friday Joni had her first baby shower. It was so much fun! Joni and Jane got some way cute things, and it got me super excited for Baby Jane to be born! She is going to be so "Precious" as Joni would say, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that I am going to pinch her little cheeks just like Joni always does to precious little babies! :)
On Saturday night Joni put together a card making night. It was me, Brooke, Joni, and Kelly, Joni played soccer with. (Dave was there for a little while but he said that there was "too much estrogen going on" and so he called his friend to come save him!) We all four made 4 cards and then exchanged them so we all had four different cards. They were all so cute! Good job guys!




A couple Wednesdays ago Brooke came and visited me up at school! It was so much fun. We went and got ice cream with Shawn and his friend and then we gave Brooke a little tour of USU. On Thursday Brooke came and observed a 2nd grade class with me. It was fun to have her there in the classroom with me. Okay, here is a little story; So about last summer/fall-ish time I was trying to decide what my major was going to be. I thought and thought about it, and for a while I thought, "Okay, Joni AND Brooke are going to be teachers so, there is no way that I'm going to be one too...Then I thought, "I like psychology, and stuff like that..." So I was like okay, whatever. But then I got thinkin and I decided that Elementary Education was the way to go, and I'm so excited! I love little kids, and I hope that I can be as good of teachers as Joni and Brooke are going to be! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You seem to always be having fun and that makes me happy! I can't wait for baby Jane to be born either and know you will be a great aunt! You will also be an amazing teacher because you are so good with kids. Keep working hard! ;)
Cute-ness. Good thing I didn't come to the card making, because nobody would have wanted to take my cards and give me their cute ones. Hello, where are pictures of me from the shower!!! Freak Brit. Nice update, keep them coming.
Brit---that was some good updates!! Um...and funny about the pinching cheek things, but I'm gonna gaurd Jane with my life and only I can do the pinching and kissing!!! Being a teacher will be fun and so will being an auntie for you :) have a good day!
Brit! sounds like you are doing amazing and having fun. Joni is so cute. thats fun to decide on a major! i think i've changed mine ever year. haha. Fun that John and Jenny stopped by. I love you and when can we get togehter to play??
Brit! You are so cute and fun, you always are so positive and energetic and I love it!
Looks like fun times Brit!!! It's always fun seeing what you are up to!
Cute scrapbooking cards! I love the pictures of you and your sisters, you girls are GORGEOUS! =0)
cute blog. i am glad to see u are having fun at college. live it up! thanks for posting pics of joni and her little belly- since she doesnt lol ur so cute
Post a Comment