School is great. Classes are great. Roommates are great. Boys...not so great. Homework is just great. Friends are great. Snow not so great. Logan in general...great...ish....
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Wowwww
Okay so....I know I start off every post with this, but wowwww, it's been a while since I last posted. Needless to say a lot has been going on. Here are a few highlights of the past, say, 4 months: I am in my 4th semester at the wonderful (at times) USU. I turned in my application for the Elementary Education teaching program. . I had my first real interview and got the job. I "quit" that same job 4 months later. I decided to train for a half marathon (who knows how long that will last). I got a laptop that can actually be unplugged and still work. I discovered Skype. I turned in my application to teach English in Mexico for 4 months. Turned 20. Spent some fun weekends with my fam. Made some awesome friends. Annnd a lot more stuff happened that I can't even think of!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe you are 20!!!! Looks like you have been up to a lot of fun and exciting adventures :)
OH my gosh! I didnt know you wanted to go to Mexico to teach! that will be awesome! when do you wanna go? You will be the best teacher. Good job on turning 20. we are getting old!
STALKED YA!!
I'm excited to be a faithful follower of this blog..Brit you are just swell.
Also, want a marathon training buddy? I'm your girl.
Post a Comment