Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Caller Number 10!

Today at work Kirstie and I were driving around listiening to the radio (quite common at our job), and it was stationed on Mix 107.9, when all of the sudden kirstie says, "hurry you gotta call!" And then I was like oh crap call what? what?? what's the number? as I am frantically stumbling over the numbers on my phone.

I typed in the number and pressed send...busy. end end end...send. busy.

as i was pressing end and then send I thought to myself:
this is so lame, i never even get through when i try and call a radio station. (which has only been like twice...maaaaaybe three times in my life.)

THEN....after ending and resending the call 4 times I got through.

hmmm...they probably already found the winner.

Radio Lady- "Hi who's this?"
Me-(excitedly) "Brittany"
At this point I knew I won....they never ask you what your name is if you're not the winner.
Radio Lady- "you're caller number 10!"

I couldnt even believe it.

I won a $25 gift card to I don't even know where....but who cares?? I WON!!

5 comments:

CrazyKennedys said...

LOL!!!!!!! THAT'S FREAKIN SWEET!!!!

cole linnae said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

your life is now COMPLETE!

Jess and Whitni said...

ya!!!! Way to go Brit!!!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to win something! CONGRATS :)

C and MC said...

Brit, I seriously feel bad having to tell you this because you should have gotten it. School of Rock? Fancy pants? I mean . . . really? I haven't seen The Grinch in awhile so maybe I am double dipping with my quotes and confusing everyone but . . . School of Rock is the correct answer. but as always, I still love you just as much as ever.