Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Freakin FB

oh myyyy.

I can't even go one day without being on Facebook.

I use to be able to! Back in the days of summer. But now.....

back to school=new faces
new faces=new names
new names=new FB stalking material

now i don't even take the time to add people. why add them if you can creep on them without adding??



yeah whatever. I'm a total creep.

one day.....one day I will delete my account and never come back.


ps....please don't get totally creeped out by this post. I am not a threat to society! I just like to Facebook stalk. Is that such a crime??

6 comments:

Lettie B. said...

Are we friends on Facebook? I don't even know. It's hard to stalk too much there depending on people's privacy settings. And there are some people I think that are begging to be stalked and share WAY too much info. That's when I say - thank you "hide" button!

cole linnae said...

omg britt

YOU ARE A MENACE TO SOCIETY!!!!

CrazyKennedys said...

haha!! that's funny :)

Sharlene and Matt said...

I am addicted to FB as well. You are too funny and not a creep. No worries!! Love you

allie margaret said...

hahaha Britt you crack me up! We all know everybody loves to facebook stalk (or maybe just us...?)

Lauren said...

hahahahhahahahaha!!!!! I feel ya here for sure. You are so funny. And no worries, I stalk you at least twice a day.