Brooke (with Shawn's owl....I mean phone): a picture of poor little Porter with a big scratch down the middle of his forehead with the following caption: "Look our own little Harry Porter!"
Me: Hahahahahaha! He's harry porter! Well who's the Voldemort that gave him that?
Brooke It was probably Brittemort!
Me: HA! WhatEVER. He was betrayed by his own parents! What'd you do to him?
Brooke: Brit, he bumped his head going into his room under the stairs!
Me: laughing hysterically out loud, and still trying to figure out if I was talking to Shawn or Brooke. Okay, who am I talkin to, Aunt Petunia or Uncle Vernon. I am Sirius Brit, I mean Black and I am Harry Porter's Godmother!
Brooke: Ok Sirius Brit, this is Aunt Petrookia and I think you should turn into a dog and be Cooper's Dogmother!
Me: Haha yeah in your dreams! Why don't you go buy Dudley some presents!
Brooke: Oh snape....I mean snap!
Me: Well what really happened to the poor boy?
Brooke: He has nails of fury! They grow like weeds! He beat himself up.
Me: Geez louise....Well just send him in to Madame Momfrey, I mean Pomfrey and I'm sure she can fix him right up!
Brooke: I'll ron, I mean run him right over to her!
Thank you Brooke.
3 comments:
HAHAHAH this is hysterical! I'm glad me and sabrina arent the only nerds that quote Harry Potter. Sad that porter got scratched but maybe hies just trying to be famous. HAHAH i'm still laughing.
genius.
you guys are so weird :) I don't get harry potthead lingo!
Post a Comment