Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Snotty Noses

So once upon a time.................I GOT A TEACHING JOB.

Yep, sure did.

I'm so excited.

I will be teaching 2nd graders at Legacy Preparatory Academy. So it's fine if you call me Miss Dickson all the time now. I am a Legacy Lion. Fun huh???

I serrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriously cannot WAIT. I'm so excited.

So now I guess my Rog (which was a fail) has now turned into a TROG....teaching/running blog? Yeah? You like that?

I'm so excited.

Anyone wanna donate any old books?

Hmm...did I mention how excited I am?

Unemployed college grads get employed.

Freak, yeah.

I'm so excited.

5 comments:

Christy said...

AHH! So so so SO stoked for you! YES Brit! Cant wait to read all about it..

Daniel & Sarah said...

woo hoo congrats brit thats great!!! i need to come and visit you some time soon!!

CrazyKennedys said...

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! cheacher cheacher!!!!!

Sharlene and Matt said...

CONGRATS!!! You will be the best. I wish I had Miss Dickson!

Jared and Erica said...

MISS DICKSON IS GOING TO BE THE BEST LEGACY LION EVER!!!!! :) whoo hoo! i wish I had books for you..