Rog #3 (And Trog #2)
Remember this post? (you can click on the link or just scroll down a bit...since it was like 3 posts ago.)
Remember how I thought I'd get injured in week 3 and I'd be out? Well it is week 23 and 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with infectious mononucleosis. Ever heard of it? Well, I contracted that virus. And its a real bummer. Puts a big damper on things.
But I HAVE to run that Top of Utah Marathon. I just have to. Is it possible to get back in shape with mono in 5 weeks? If Lance Armstrong can do it.......so can I!!! (Wait....what??)
No, but for real life. I just don't see not running the marathon as an option. It's fine if I walk while the 80 year olds start whizzin by me. But you mark my words, I will finish it. (And if I don't, it's because I died.)
Now, for my Trog entry.
Instead of planning lessons or setting up my classroom........We do this:
Just practicing our earthquake drill. Cuz like my scout master always says....be prepared.
3 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT!!! I'll be there to cheer you on!.... That picture is funny!
Mono? Oh, honey. When I had mono, before I knew I had mono, I was running and it took me 10 minutes to get to a location that usually takes me four. No lie. Hahaha. I couldn't figure out why I was running so slow. I had to walk home, which, ironically enough, I was able to walk faster than run. Best wishes. I will be on the highway {just off Hollow Road} cheering for you! :)
That picture is hilarious-did you send it to Eld Dickson??? He's going to be home so soon!! I'm way sorry you have mono. You can do the marathon! whoo!
Post a Comment