I'm taking 10 credits (officially making me only a PART-time student), 2 of those credits are from an online class, I don't have a job, and yet, for some ODD reason unbeknownst to me, I CANNOT for the life of me do my homework.
I have absolutely no motivation to do my homework.
None whatsoever.
It really is the most mind-boggling feeling of my life.
Because I USED to be a good student.
Maybe my brain has shut down.

No, seriously....maybe after all those cry-fests about papers and projects grades and ya-da-ya-da dating all the way back to elementary school has caused my brain to DIE.
Craaaap.
It's not that I don't like learning, because I LOVE it. Really.
What is MY PROBLEM?
(oh and it doesn't help that I'm supposed to be doing homework right now. oopsies.)
3 comments:
good one nerdy :)
I know EXACTLY how you feel! Last semester was the worst. I had the least ammount of classes, no job and pretty much no life but yet I never did my ho9mework and found it hard to go to 4 classes. SUGGESTION: GET BUSY. Take one more class- something fun like dance or something, get involved, volunteer, the busier you are it gets the ball rolling and keeps the motivation going to get your homework done. Your brain is NOT dead. YOu are genius. Love you lots!! GOOD LUCK!! I go back to SUU to walk for graduation in 3 weeks from today! You can do it. LOL
I feel for ya Brit! I'm still going to school and have HATED every minute of it! But I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, and all those awful days of doing homework when everyone else is out playing certainly are paying off... FINALLY!!!!! =)
Post a Comment