I started reading Twilight...... for the 4th time. So what? Sue me.
It's a good book, alright??
And Edward is so perfect. I love him.
I also personally believe that Hayden Christensen below aka, Anakin, would have played an AMAZING Edward for the movies. But I guess good ol' Robbie P. will do. I mean, he plays Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter...so he is automatically great.On a different note, yesterday I had an intramural volleyball game. We lost. :( Okay, we didn't lose. We got crushed. They only had 3 players...so we felt bad and let them win.....at least that's what we'll say.
I HATE losing.
I also feel bad for my team. Cuz I try and hold in my frustration. But sometimes bossy words just come right out of my mouth. MY BAD.
Love,
Brittany Cullen

5 comments:
love you ended it "brittany cullen" i honestly think hayden would have been better too, or james franco. oh well, what can we do?!
you've got to be the funniest blogger i know..seriously you should be a comedian
PLEASE post more often. You brighten my day. I laugh every single post. And please- stop being so bossy!!! haha. I hate losing too. and I also LOVE twilight. The books are sooo much better than the movies I should read them again. I love matt almost as much as i love edward
(JK I love Matt more!)
hahahaha BRIT I LOVE YOU. haha I cant wait to be your roommate :)
hhhahahahahahahahah
i love you so much.
and thanks for loving me even though i suck at volleyball
Post a Comment