First of all I woke up early to turn in my application to Centerville City. The guy I was supposed to give it to was at the cemetery digging a grave with some of his workers. So I go there and, he didn't really know who I was, I didn't know who he was. I mean, he knew I was coming, but yeah....Let's just hope I get the job. (I credit Shawn and Brooke if I do.)
Second. I was driving to Logan to make it to my 10:30 class. I was listening to some great music that Jake put on my iPod (pretty sure I was listening to Michael Jackson's We are the World). I must have really been getting into it because....I missed my exit. The sad part is I didn't realize it until all my surroundings started looking really unfamiliar. Naturally the next exit wasn't for another 10 miles. I finally exited but.....didn't know where the freakin on ramp was...
25 minutes and a few Michael Jackson songs later I was back on track.
So I get to Logan and I rush inside so I can still make it to my class on time. As I am walking to the bus stop I realize that I don't know where my credit card is. I took it out in Centerville to get gas and vaguely remember setting it on my car (don't ask why) or was it in my pocket? I couldn't remember. You know that sick feeling you get when you lost something really important? Yeah. And the sickest part was that as soon as I realized it I couldn't go back and see if it was in my stuff because the bus pulled up. I had to sit through my music class (torture in and of it's self) thinking about the person who found my card and was on the best shopping spree of their life. Well maybe a good samaritan will pick it up and return it or something like that? HA. Yeah right. Let's just say that's what I was prayin for.
After my class I hurry upstairs getting ready to first cry to my mom telling her what happened and next to call my bank to cancel my card.
THANKFULLY....It was in my pants pocket. THANK YOU. I also would like to thank the good samaritan who if I had left it at the gas station would have returned it despite the temptation to go and blow it all at wal-mart.
Today might not be too bad after all. :) :)
4 comments:
hahaha dont you love mondays... espically ones like those. You are funny. I'm glad you still have your credit card! and I hope you get the job- Good Luck! I love reading your posts.
Oh man what a Monday! That is too funny... I am glad you still have your card! Did I ever tell you how much you make me laugh...=)BTW I hope you get the job!
omg youre digging graves this summer!?
wtf. we need to talk.
oooh my poor wittle baby....good thing you found it....i always lose my card too!
Post a Comment