St. George was so fun! The best part was the warmth! 75 wonderful degrees of warmth.
We went to Vegas for on Tuesday and rode the Stratosphere rides. It was sooo funn!
We may or may not have rode the Big Shot ride 13 times.....
I have never had the feeling of throwing up on theme park rides but this one really got to me. Lucky for the thousands of people 1,149 feet below me I did NOT throw up.
Vegas was an interesting place....
One question a girl I sat next to on the Big Shot asked me was, "Are you guys drunk yet?"
For her it wasn't a question of IF we were drunk, it was WHEN we were going to be.
She was clearly wasted.
Taken a little aback I answered, "Um, no." Not really sure of what else to say. It was the weirdest question I have been asked.
Clearly I have lived in the Utah bubble. And glad of it.
Another question was similar to the previous one and was asked by the photographer girl on the ride. She had asked if we had been to the strip club yet. Again, it was not IF but WHEN.
At this point I am thinking..."Are these guys for reals? Do they really do those kind of things for FUN? These poor people..." All I can say is WEIRD.
On Wednesday we went to Zions. It was amazing! We hiked Angel's Landing. And when I say WE, I mean my group. I wussed out! I did get to the top and started going where the chains start. But I thought I was going to pee my pants when I realized how slippery and narrow the trail was. So I decided to stay back and pray that the rest of my group didn't die.
Thursday we headed home and it was FREEZING. It just doesn't seem to want to warm up. I want SUMMERRRR. Or at least spring...None of this winter crap.
Zion's!
5 comments:
I know I say this all the time but it's the truth! Brittany you seriously make me laugh so hard! I love it!! I'm glad you had fun, were going on a little vacay to the same place St.George and Vegas in a couple of weeks! I'm so excited... =) (I'm afraid I'm going to have to put ear plugs in Noah's ears and a blind fold on once we get on the strip!!!) =)
LOVE the praying picture. Also, . . . THIRTEEN TIMES? Wow. What group did you go with? Sounds like you had fun.
Vegas is an interesting place but I love it! There are a lot of crazy people there and so many fun things to do. We are going to St.George and Vegas and I can't wait for the nice weather! I would feel the same way about the height of Angel's landing and I would pee my pants.
Brit! I love you! I'm so glad you had fun. I need to go on a vacation- I seem to get sucked into Cedar City everytime I go down and dont get much farther. I'm going on a trip to Vegas with Matt and his family in June. I wanna go on those rides- I've never been. You are HILARIOUS and should be a writer or something. I love it. Are you going to Moab for grandma's birthday celebration in July? I'm excited!! I have to look forward to my 2 summer vacations since adults dont get spring break... haha
HOW FUN!!!! I'm so jealous you got to go somewhere warm, I can't wait for summer to be here either! And I'm so proud of you that you made it to the chains part at Angel's landing! I've been on that hike twice, it's incredible! The first time I was only like 14 and I got to the chains and totally freaked out cuz of how slippery it is with the dirt, and cliff... and ya. The second time I was in high school with friends, so I couldn't back out and once I made it to the end, it was soooo worth the scary parts! =) Glad you had such a fun trip, your pictures look like you had a blast!
Post a Comment